http://pinecrestrc.org/
Make sure the volume is up!!
Lyrics (italics added are mine and are not necessarily reflective of Pinecrest core beliefs):
Making your retirement worry free (Bold statement Pinecrest, you've set the bar quite high.)
Come join the Pinecrest family (I'm assuming this means organized snack times like your website promised.)
And friend (Quite presumptuous of you)
You'll never need to move again (What if I want to move again?)
Though your needs may change (Somewhat offensive. More details please...)
Your address will always stay the same (Always?? This is a bit eerie.)
At pinecrest the very moment you move in (More detail.. are we talking when I sign the papers, or once the last curtain is hung? Your vagueness is a huge turnoff.)
A life begins again!! (Are you implying I had no life before? Again, highly offensive.)
J.C. Burch- he is an incredible man. As the executive director, he desires to help those with Alzheimer's and dementia-related disorders.
ReplyDeleteI've been approved for The Spruce Patio Home.
Won't you be my neighbor.
Thank you Mr. Rogers, but you didn't say please!
ReplyDelete