Friday, August 28, 2009

#7. Why our boss is Dwight Schrute

Cristobal: Marni, can I use your computer?
Marni: Are you going to watch 80's music videos on YouTube?
Cristobal: No.

*Minutes later Cristobal is flustered*
Cristobal: What is wrong with your mouse???!!!!
Marni: What? Nothing.
Cristobal:Did you reconfigure your mouse settings?!?!
Marni: Are you serious?
Cristobal:Arghhghhhhhh *spastic clicking ensues*
Marni: Please don't break the mouse.
Cristobal: Apple makes the worst mouses ever.
*He is trying to look at a map of downtown Dallas for directions*
Marni looks at Emily: He was in Florida.... now he is in the ocean. heh heh heh.
Cristobal: Arghhhh this mouse is terrible!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reliving this in my head...bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my word....I totally remember that!! chris was going crazy and was blaming it all on the mouse!!! looking for dallas, and he was in florida and then the ocean - hahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete