What the video doesn't show you, is APPARENTLY Marni's knee collided with my knee, inducing a serious, but not fatal, injury.
Now imagine the dramatization that Marni played out for the rest of the day upon injuring her knee in our little dance off. She sat in a desk chair, holding a bag of ice on her knee, while wheeling herself around the office.
"Emily, why are your knees so razor sharp??"
"Oh good! This happened on company property! So...worker's comp."
"They need to make these doors wheelchair accessible."
"My knee is too cold from the ice."
"My body is miraculously healing itself."
"Now I know how Artie [Glee] feels!"
I'm just sayin...after much deliberation, it looks as tho Emily did that on purpose!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, mom!
ReplyDeleteHa, I was laughing during this one. I must admit that I watched it a few times. Marni, the booty pop was hilarious.
ReplyDelete