Emily: Hahahah. Maybe reply back with a biblical verse about marriage? And sign it "Sincerely, Jesus Christ"
Marni: Or maybe, "You sure you don't want to wait until after the wedding?" Maybe he's just looking for an out!
Emily: Yessss!
Marni: Or, "Ok, I'll cancel. P.S. Check out my church's website here!"
Emily: LOLOLOLOL
Marni: Ok, I just emailed you the final draft. Let me know what you think.
Draft Email:
Dear {Customer},
Congratulations on the engagement!
Your account has been canceled. You will receive an automated email confirming this.
We wish you the best. (Jesus)
Sincerely,
Marni
Emily: Haha! YES!
Marni: Send? Too much?
Emily: Just put "Jesus" WHITE writing so he only sees it if he highlights. It's like an encrypted gospel message.
Marni: Ok, I sent it.
Sent Email:
Emily: Oooh! You didn't do "Jesus"!
Marni: How could I ??
Emily: Be bold. Romans 1:9
Marni: Lol. Well, maybe he'll respond and say "thanks!" and then tell me something about the wedding...and we can go from there
Emily: Oooh good.
Ok, {customer}, the ball's in your court... :)
Congratulations on the engagement!
Your account has been canceled. You will receive an automated email confirming this.
We wish you the best. (Jesus)
Sincerely,
Marni
Emily: Haha! YES!
Marni: Send? Too much?
Emily: Just put "Jesus" WHITE writing so he only sees it if he highlights. It's like an encrypted gospel message.
Marni: Ok, I sent it.
Sent Email:
Dear {Customer},
Congratulations on the engagement!
Your account has been canceled. You will receive an automated email confirming this.
We wish you the best.
Sincerely,
Marni
Congratulations on the engagement!
Your account has been canceled. You will receive an automated email confirming this.
We wish you the best.
Sincerely,
Marni
Emily: Oooh! You didn't do "Jesus"!
Marni: How could I ??
Emily: Be bold. Romans 1:9
Marni: Lol. Well, maybe he'll respond and say "thanks!" and then tell me something about the wedding...and we can go from there
Emily: Oooh good.
Ok, {customer}, the ball's in your court... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment