Friday, May 27, 2011

TDF

We've been a little absent in the bloog world for awhile. To our fans, aka the one reader, pseudonym "Anonymous," that commented about our hiatus..."weeeeee're baaaaaaack!...everybody...???"

And with the long-awaited TDF post.

In case your memory fails you, or our bloog is not as popular as we assume it is, TDF is our new coworker. But no longer the newest...guess we'll have to do a post on NG (new guy) soon too... You can read about our intro to TDF here.

How to describe TDF???

Well, if we were to describe him in Office terms, he would be, in a word, or rather, character, Kevin.

Yes, Kevin Malone.
Why, you ask?

1. He is big - I don't think we're overstepping any boundaries here, he's a pretty self-proclaimed and obviously large man.

2. He walks and talks pretty slowly...true to Kevin form. He has very long pauses between sentences that make you wonder, is this conversation done?

3. He eats...a LOT. On taco day, he stopped at 10 tacos - plus chips, beans, rice, etc - because he didn't want to "go overboard."

4. He makes totally random habitual comments, as follows:

-To me, every single day my hair is curly (and when I say every single day, I mean every.single.day)-
"Oooh, I see you decided to go with the curls today! Why did you decide to go curly? It must be humid outside."

To Emily, as each weekend approaches:
"You watching soccer this weekend? Are you going to any soccer games? I love soccer"

Ok, so there are also plenty of other NON-kevin-like things about TDF - the fact that he's a programmer, and really smart, just enrolled in a graduate program at Texas A&M - WHOOOOOP!, has a wife and two children, and on and on...


1 comment: