Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simply Stunning

The Office is running off their customers because we are shutting the business down  and starting a new business. We had one customer who would refuse to authorize a cancellation and Cristobal did all but beg (ok he begged too) and these were their final two email exchanges.

-----------------------------

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 5:09 PM,
wrote:
Send the refund.  I already told you once to do whatever you want, since obviously I had no choice in the matter.

And for the record, Company A and Company B were higher than almost anyone else I checked with.   Something called "Elephant Company" seems to be the cheapest, but being a start up I guess they'd probably fail and bail out on me like your company did.

I may not be driving much longer anyway.
Customer


Cristobal chris@theoffice.com
 9:32 AM (1 minute ago)


to Customer, bcc: me 


Thank you, Mr. Customer.  You are a gentleman and a scholar.

The full refund will go in the mail today.  Your policy will be
effective through midnight 31 January 2012.

Sincerely,
Cristobal

-----------------------------


A gentleman and a scholar!?!?!??! Who actually says that?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment