Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Interviews

Oh Cristobal. I may give up with the fake names actually.

Anyway, Chris is super hilarious when it comes to interviews. Imagine how Michael Scott gets when a guest comes to the office, really awkward and says things normal people don't say.
Chris' favorite thing to do is pretend like he's talking to me minutes before the interviewee arrives, "So Emily, make sure you have those reports, statistics, and quantum physics models ready by.... OH Hello David Smith I presume??! Welcome!! Very nice to meet you, come on back..."

Todays interviewee is a jolly British man from NYC. No idea how Chris tricked him into coming here. He's 5 offices down with the door closed interviewing and I can hear every word he's saying. which is fun because of the accent. Chris came to meet him and I told Chris he just left to go to the restroom so Chris was pretending to talk to me, literally saying nonsense and then acted extremely surprised when the Brit walked in. But the jolly Brit didn't seem to notice his awkwardness and started laughing and saying jolly things all the way down the hallway.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah! I can COMPLETELY picture this! "I presuuuuuuuuuume" :) bahaha

    ReplyDelete