Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Embarassing Moment for Marni

So Jorge says some pretty crazy things (as can be seen on this blog). They sound extra crazy when when I can only hear his side of the phone conversation, coming from behind his closed office door.

One particular day, I decided it'd be funny to type up the things Jorge said, and send them to him, so he could hear how they sounded from my end (with no context).

Jorge, to someone on the phone: Your wife has a fat a**

I'm completely perplexed...What could have merited such a comment???

So I type to Jorge on g-chat: Your wife has a fat a**

And I wait for his reaction...

Then comes the response: What??

And I realize what I've done...I typed it to the WRONG co-worker! It went to Diego, not Jorge!

Mortified, I tell Diego that I did NOT mean to tell him that his wife has a large posterior...

I ended up explaining the whole situation, and Diego got it, and thankfully wasn't offended. PHEW!

Lesson learned: double check the recipient of all g-chats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment