Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ed. Dwight Schrute Part II

Ed wears white socks with teva sandals. Ed's cell phone ringer is set to "sci-fi". Every morning Ed says "Guten Morgen." Ed doesn't work here. In fact, no one is really sure what Ed does. But we like Ed.

Cristobal's family came to the office and his 2-year old daughter gave us treats.
Marni to the 2-year-old: Oooh how did you know I like chocolate??
Ed passing by: The XX chromosomes tends to give it away.

Ed passing by Marni's desk again: Did I hear you were an Oboist?
Marni: Yes.
Ed walking away: That explains a lot.
Marni: uh...what do you mean?
Ed just walks into his office and avoids the question altogether.

Discussing casual Friday.
Cristobal: Ed, the ladies have requested "jeans Friday" -- what do you think?
Ed: I don't own a single pair of jeans.
....silence.....
Ed: It's pantless Friday!!!!
....silence......
Ed: I think if you allow casual Friday, you must mandate Victorian Monday.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha. can i please meet ed when i come next weekend?

    ReplyDelete