The Office Adventures Of Emily & Marni
Recommendation #1: Face the opposite direction.Recommendation #2: Look at people directly without smiling.Recommendation #3: Pretend to be chivalrous and say "Oh, I will hold the door for you."
lol...thanks Jake :)
Bring a tray of food in. Try to get people to eat with you. Stand near the buttons and ask, "What floor". Stay on until you get tipped.As only your brother could do...fart. Don't smile or they will be on to you!Sing a common tune and see who joins in. This is especially effective when the elevator has several people in it.Hug everyone who comes in, and tell them how glad you are they came to visit.
hahahahha...mom, these are amazing. wow. I mean wow. I will do them if you come to visit and hang out in the elevator with me...? :)
Recommendation #1: Face the opposite direction.
ReplyDeleteRecommendation #2: Look at people directly without smiling.
Recommendation #3: Pretend to be chivalrous and say "Oh, I will hold the door for you."
lol...thanks Jake :)
ReplyDeleteBring a tray of food in. Try to get people to eat with you.
ReplyDeleteStand near the buttons and ask, "What floor". Stay on until you get tipped.
As only your brother could do...fart. Don't smile or they will be on to you!
Sing a common tune and see who joins in. This is especially effective when the elevator has several people in it.
Hug everyone who comes in, and tell them how glad you are they came to visit.
hahahahha...mom, these are amazing. wow. I mean wow. I will do them if you come to visit and hang out in the elevator with me...? :)
ReplyDelete