The Office Adventures Of Emily & Marni
MM?
you guessed it!update: they're not moving! 30 min after posting my sign, they took it down. I thought they didn't like it. But then a little while later, I walked by their office to see a new sign "Nope, just cleaning. We'll be here just as long as y'all! :)"
I love this one. Also I'm trying out the comment function...I'm skeptical that it will be as easy as Emily explained.
Success!!! I'm a believer. Well done Emily.
lolz
MM?
ReplyDeleteyou guessed it!
ReplyDeleteupdate: they're not moving! 30 min after posting my sign, they took it down. I thought they didn't like it. But then a little while later, I walked by their office to see a new sign "Nope, just cleaning. We'll be here just as long as y'all! :)"
I love this one. Also I'm trying out the comment function...I'm skeptical that it will be as easy as Emily explained.
ReplyDeleteSuccess!!! I'm a believer. Well done Emily.
ReplyDeletelolz
ReplyDelete