Working from home tomorrow + Errands
Inbox X
Inbox
Reply

| show details 10/8/09 |
Due to the fact that it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, I'm going to work from home and take some time to get some errands done such as getting my TX drivers license, car registration, etc.
Doug
| show details 10/8/09 |
Due to the fact that it's supposed to rain all day today. I'm going to leave work and go home and watch TV shows and listen to Miley Cyrus.
Goodbye,
I remain,
Emily
Goodbye,
I remain,
Emily
| show details 10/8/09 |
Due to the fact that it's supposed to rain tomorrow, I will be at home in my pjs watching TV all day.
thank you.
I remain,
marni
thank you.
I remain,
marni
omg! did we really send these emails as a follow up to diego's??? if we did, that is hilarious! and gutsy! no wonder the tecchies hated us...hhahaha!
ReplyDelete