Note: Sound normalization. It's impossible to watch this discreetly at work because the music is 10x louder than your voices. Maybe my crappy speakers are to blame though.
I would slowly creeeeep up the volume to hear you talking and then BAM!!1!, queue the blaring dance music as you cut to a dance scene. I'd mute it asap, then slowly creeeep it up to hear you speak...repeat.
Any chance your office is going to have a company picnic any time soon? Maybe even a friendly game of soccer after work one day...this is good material ladies!
Funny stuff, and you are good video editors too.
ReplyDeleteNote: Sound normalization. It's impossible to watch this discreetly at work because the music is 10x louder than your voices. Maybe my crappy speakers are to blame though.
I would slowly creeeeep up the volume to hear you talking and then BAM!!1!, queue the blaring dance music as you cut to a dance scene. I'd mute it asap, then slowly creeeep it up to hear you speak...repeat.
Heads were turned girls, heads were turned!
Any chance your office is going to have a company picnic any time soon? Maybe even a friendly game of soccer after work one day...this is good material ladies!
ReplyDelete