Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nothing Happening at the Office

Emily's at a class all week, furthering her education, and raising her value here in the company.
I'm busy studying for the test I will take next week, to raise my value in the company.
Cristobal and Jorge left early today.
Alejandro never came in.

IE: Nothing is going on here!

Nothing to report. No funny antics, quotes, social experiments. Nothing.

And I apologize. On behalf of all of us. Because you, our loyal follower, deserve more.

4 comments:

  1. here is an idea for you - make a bachelorette bracket with your friends - but you have to pick the winner (so for you jake) before the next rose ceremony. winner of the bracket gets something cool!

    i did this with a bunch of people last year, it rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My #1 is Kipton!
    My #2 is Jake!

    Both those guys had such great first impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my new favs:
    Kiptyn and Ed. in addition to Jake, but he's may be a little too much

    ReplyDelete