Thursday, March 18, 2010

#16. Why our Boss is Dwight Schrute

Today, Marni was standing outside Emily's door chatting as Cristobal walked by.

He stopped, looked at Marni's necklace (which happened to be new), started to say something... but instead he turned and looked at Emily.

Cristobal: "We haven't seen that necklace before!"
Emily: "Yes you have, I wear it at least once a week."
Marni: "But we haven't seen THIS necklace, it's new."
Cristobal: "Oh, I was going to say something about it, but you get complimented all the time."
Marni confused: "What??"
Cristobal: "You have a husband that says nice things to you all the time."

Emily clearly seeing where this is going.

Cristobal: "But Emily... I'm just trying to help her."
Emily: "You are making it worse."


Cristobal walked off mumbling something about Emily being an old spinster.


1 comment:

  1. hehehe - well, that's about a problem of the past, now isn't it emily? :) countdown - 39 days!

    ReplyDelete