Due to Stress
Inbox X
Inbox
Reply

| show details 10/29/09 |
I will be taking an "I need some frickin peace of mind" day on Monday. I shall return if and only if I get said peace of mind.
You will all miss me.
This is a statement of fact, not a question.
Trusting you appreciate my position,
And agree with everything I have said and ever will say,
I remain,
Sincerely,
Cordially,
Regretfully,
Amicably,
Yours,
Marni (aka, my name of the day, "Money")
You will all miss me.
This is a statement of fact, not a question.
Trusting you appreciate my position,
And agree with everything I have said and ever will say,
I remain,
Sincerely,
Cordially,
Regretfully,
Amicably,
Yours,
Marni (aka, my name of the day, "Money")
hhehehehehehheheheh....I'm funny :)
ReplyDeletedo you send emails like this in your current job?! I mean, was it just us or is this normal for all peoples?!
ReplyDeletethat is most certainly NOT normal for all peoples (side note: I've never understood how "peoples" is a word - isn't people already plural??)
ReplyDelete